Having worked in both corporate and tech worlds, I have come across countless admin tasks on a daily basis, which although boring and redundant, can take up a good chunk of my time. Whether you’re a lawyer, a sales director or a people manager, there always seems to be an endless stream of admin work waiting for you no matter what role you have.
While it’s important to maintain core competency in-house, oftentimes it’s more efficient and cost-effective to outsource the following tasks.
- Customer Service (Inbound/Outbound): CSR’s are needed to field inbound calls, and to make the necessary outreach to potential new clients.
- Social Media Coordinators: The importance of social media in business is growing at warp speed. Whether it is about brand awareness or boosting sales, social media has an important role to play. Most studies say that there needs to be a minimum one post per day for improved customer engagement.
- Finance Admin: A perfect fit for financial services companies and accounting firms where someone can quickly step in and provide support in basic financial procedures and checklists, handle bookkeeping, accounts payable and receivables.
- Marketing Admin: Do you need to keep an eye on what the competition is doing, prepare marketing material or perform market research? Seasoned marketing pros can be the best fit to offload these tasks.
- Sales Admin: While your sales team is focused on developing new markets, the Sales Admin can help enter leads in CRM tools, follow up with potential clients, answer any product related questions, and overall provide support to your sales team so they can focus on getting more sales.
- Office Admin: This role is often overlooked. However, Office Admins are often the lifelines of a growing business, who ensures smooth day-to-day running of the company’s activities, and contributes greatly to driving growth and operational efficiency. This role requires excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- HR Admin: HR Admin can help to provide support in both hiring and general HR requirements, including benefits, pension, and workplace safety.
- Law Clerk/Paralegal: Those who have worked in law firms understand the mountainous quantity of admin tasks required to run a law office. The paperwork alone is staggering. It takes a skilled Law Clerk or Paralegal to take care of these tenuous admin tasks, and they are an absolutely invaluable part of the team.
Workholler has the technology platform to help your business find great candidates for your next support staff.